Part Time Faculty - Law
The University of the Commonwealth Caribbean invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced Lecturers in the field of:
Commercial and Corporate Law
Human Rights Law
International Dispute Resolution
Public International Law
Banking and Finance Law
The position will require the necessary competencies and skills:
a) Liaison requirements for the job
- To liaise with relevant administrative and academic departments across the university on administrative and student support matters.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Demonstrated problem solving and root cause analysis skills.
c) Planning and Organizing Resources
- To plan, priorities and organize the day-to-day work in accordance with deadlines and agreed objectives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees, students.
- To apply initiative and judgment to solve day-to-day problems with flexibility and timeliness.
ACADEMIC REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POST
- At least a Masters Degree in the area of expertise.
- Teachers’ Diploma would be an asset.
- Five (5) years teaching experience in the areas listed.