CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
SCOPE OF WORK:
Total responsibility and accountability for the operations of the Institution’s Financial Control Department, to provide dynamic, visionary and extraordinary leadership for effective operational and strategic management.
1. Interpret and implement the Institution’s financial policy in collaboration with the President and Executive Chairman.
2. Provide all the relevant financial analysis, reports monthly to President and Executive Chairman.
3. Provide audit reports in a timely manner.
4. Direct and manage the upgrading and implementation of a system for the optimization of working capital.
5. Manage all accounting functions, ensuring full integrity of financial and management accounting information generated
6. Coordinate the budget process with departmental heads through to preparation of the final institutional budget.
7. Responsible for costing tuition fees for all the programme offerings.
8. Responsible for development, implementation and maintenance of appropriate financial controls and processes.
9. Propose, design and implement effective Cost Reduction Strategies for the institution.
Qualification - Chartered Accountant or Certified Public Accountant qualification.
Specialized knowledge/skills - results oriented, entrepreneurial and professional, possess the initiative, creativity, drive and leadership skills to manage the financial staff and operations of the institution; exceptional knowledge of ACCPAC accounting software.
The qualified candidate must demonstrate significant accomplishments as CFO, and must have a minimum of five years experience at the managerial level.