The University of the Commonwealth Caribbean invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the positions of:
Graduate Recruitment and Enrolment Advisor
Recruits new students for programmes in keeping with the strategic mission, goals and objectives of the University. The Advisor is responsible for liaising with the Graduate Studies Department with regards to all aspects of marketing strategy formulation and execution in keeping with UCC’s goals and objectives. The advisor is also responsible for developing and executing various marketing and support activities to attain enrolment targets.
Duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Responds to the queries and submissions of prospective graduate students.
- Contacts and meets with organisational Human Resource and Learning and Development Officers to share programme opportunities at UCC.
- Participates in visitations, Information Sessions, and other special events to market programme offerings, and recruit students.
- Produces periodic (as defined in collaboration with supervisor) reports on
- performance against targets, and
- future plans.
- Maintains logs of applicants per assigned programmes. Reports should be completed on a periodic basis as agreed with the supervisor.
- Assists new students with the enrolment process, including advising, achievement test administration, and registration.
- Maintains awareness of all/other departments and their programme offerings.
- Cooperates with other recruitment and enrolment advisement personnel to implement and support institutional efforts.
- Provides multi-campus support during registration, special events and other activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Individual must be a strong communicator, have excellent written, presentation, oral communication and interpersonal skills. Individual must possess strong persuasive skills, be able to influence others and be target driven. Individual must have good time management skills and must be a Team Player. Must have an appreciation of the UCC philosophy and mission. Have a high level of initiative, accountability and integrity and be the owner or in possession of a reliable motor vehicle.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- At least a Masters Degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent.
- Individual must possess a minimum of seven (7) years experience in a similar or related capacity.
- Knowledge of basic computer skills.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.