The University of the Commonwealth Caribbean Online (UCC Online) invites applications from suitably qualified and online lecturers experienced in:
- Management Accounting
- Consumer Behaviour
- Marketing Management
- Sales Management
- Introduction to Literature
The individual must possess:
- Expertise in the subject matter
- At least a Master’s degree in the specific subject area
- At least 5 years’ (post-master’s) teaching experience [at the college level]
- Ideally Bachelor’s degree and Master’s degree must be in the same or similar field.
- A good command of English
- Ability to teach in the online modem would be an asset
Teacher education qualification would be an asset.
- Preparation and delivery of material for presentation to students
- Develop class schedules consisting of lesson plans including demonstrations, handouts and tests
- Prepare course materials such assignments
- Incorporate supplemental materials for classes
- Provide adequate worksheets and handouts to test student knowledge.
- Assess students’ performance and progress.
- Compile, administer and grade examinations.
- Making himself available.
The appointment will be on a contract basis. Initial contract will be for one term.
Please submit the following:
- Detailed resume
TO: email directly to email@example.com.