The University of the Commonwealth Caribbean Online (UCC Online) invites applications from suitably qualified and online lecturers experienced in:
- Quantitative Methods
- Law and Legal Concepts
The individual must:
- Possess expertise in the subject matter
- Possess at least a Master’s degree in the specific subject area
- Have at least one year teaching experience
- Have a good command of English
- Be willing to begin classes in January 2019
Teacher education qualification would be an asset.
- Preparation and delivery of material for presentation to students
- Develop class schedules consisting of lesson plans including demonstrations, handouts and tests
- Prepare course materials such assignments
- Incorporate supplemental materials for classes
- Provide adequate worksheets and handouts to test student knowledge.
- Assess students’ performance and progress.
- Compile, administer and grade examinations.
- Making himself/herself available.
All prospects should submit their resume to Mr. Kevin Powell at firstname.lastname@example.org.