REGIONAL RECRUITMENT AND ENROLLMENT ADVISOR
(Sales & Marketing)
SCOPE OF WORK:
The Recruitment Advisor’s primary function is the execution of UCC’s recruitment strategy with a focus on personal selling as the primary tool. The Advisor is responsible for liaising with the academic departments and centre managers with regards to all aspects of marketing strategy formulation and execution in keeping with UCC’s goals and objectives. The advisor is also responsible for developing and executing various marketing and support activities to attain enrolment targets and performance.
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Recruiting activities: To develop and execute plans and activities including appropriate follow up actions for personal marketing efforts including school and office visits, UCC site visits, information sessions and other similar activities. Target groups include potential students in high schools and offices, Guidance Counselors and Human Resource Managers, parents of potential students and associated organizations
- Promotional activities: To coordinate UCC’s presence and activities at trade shows, fairs, expos etc, focusing on key events such as Edu Ventures.
- Internal Marketing: In conjunction with the Department’s Head and the Regional Centre Managers, develop sustainable programmes to systematically target existing students to return for further study and provide for proper follow up and tracking.
- External marketing: Recruiters will be required to do the following in order to capitalize on the Performance Incentive:
- Make visits to offices within the specified regions;
- Compile comprehensive data sheets on prospects to include name, place of work, address, telephone contact, mobile contact, email address, programme of interest, two referrals each;
- Collect completed application from prospects
- Return applicant’s response slip to the UCC’s Registry or Centre Managers at the end of each day.
- Submit a weekly report of activities/achievements to H.O.D’s
- Assist in the development and review of marketing plans, activities and budgets.
- Assist in the review of research findings and concomitant reporting and strategy formulation.
- The Advisor is responsible to use market feedback and own observations etc to develop methods to improve the regional operations and cost effectiveness
- The Advisor is responsible to develop systems that are sustainable and in so doing, to document them for future reference
- Manager: Recruitment & Enrolment
- Centre Managers – Regional centres
- Regional staff: registry officer; administrative assistant
- Guidance Counselors and their associations
- High School Principals
- Human Resource Managers
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Marketing related studies; graduate studies would be an asset
- At least two (2) years working experience in a similar or related capacity
- Knowledge of basic graphics and marketing techniques.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE SHOULD:
- Be able to communicate effectively at all levels across the institution both orally and in writing.
- Be able to communicate with internal and external customers with tact and diplomacy.
- Possess good organizational skills, the ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Have a high level of initiative, accountability and integrity.
- Be able to work well within a team.
- Have an appreciation of the UCC philosophy and mission.
- Be the owner or in possession of a reliable motor vehicle