Admissions | Undergraduate
Thank you for expressing an interest in the University of the Commonwealth Caribbean’s Undergraduate Degree Programmes. For Graduate Studies, please click here.
Here at UCC we are committed to helping you achieve your academic goals.
Please take a moment to peruse information relating to admission to our programmes.
Learn the true meaning of Flexibility, Affordability and Quality. Our programs are designed with you in mind.
For a list of all programmes, click here.
Four (4) Different Acceptance Options
Admission Requirements for the Bachelors Programme:
- To be unconditionally admitted to complete UCC undergraduate programmes, individuals should possess a minimum of five (5) subjects at the GCE or CSEC level at grades A, B, C or 1, 2, 3 respectively. A CSEC pass at level 3 must have been obtained since 1998.
- Students with 7 CXCs/GCEs subjects including Mathematics and English Language grades 1 & 2; may be eligible for a 50% discount for the first 2 years (conditions apply).
- Candidates who have a minimum of 4 CXCs can also apply pending the outstanding CXC subjects or can opt to do UCC replacement courses Core Mathematics, English for Academic Purpose and Fundamentals of Accounting.
- Mature Entry: Must be working for 5 years or more, at a minimum age of 25 years, Submit academic qualifications, detailed resume, job letter and 3 Professional References.
The University of the Commonwealth Caribbean (UCC) accepts students three (3) times per year.
- January (Spring)
- May (Summer)
- September (Fall)
Duration for the Bachelors Programme
Course Duration: For the Bachelors degree programme the course duration is:
- 4 years - Full-time
- 4 ½ years - Part-time
For an Associate degree programme the course duration is 2 years fulltime and 2 1/4 years part-time.
- Evening Classes (Monday – Thursday) 5:30pm – 8:30pm
- Early Bird Classes (Monday – Thursday) 7:00am – 8:30am
- Sunday Classes (3 classes 9am-6:30pm)
- Day Classes (9am – 4:30pm)
For detailed information, visit our Tuition & Fees page.
You may speak with a member of our Student Financial Services team to discuss your payment plan options.
UCC offers a wide variety of scholarships for new and returning students.
For detailed information, visit our Scholarships page.