Executive Certificate Course
The course will also introduce students to theories of international finance flows, determination of interest and exchange rates in interconnected economies, macroeconomic policies available to the government, and the nature of financial crises.
- Appreciate the macroeconomic aspects of international trade and investment, foreign exchange markets and exchange rate determination
- Understand the international implications of macroeconomic policies and international lending
- Know the balance of payments accounts
- Understand the international financial environment and how it affects business decisions
- Know the main exchange rate regimes and their macroeconomic implications
- Understand the structure and operations of foreign exchange markets