EXECUTIVE MASTER OF
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION &
CEMBA / CEMPA
The Commonwealth of Learning partners with universities around the world to offer the Commonwealth Executive Master’s programmes in a flexible, cost effective and viable mode of delivery. Convenient study options offer busy managers and working professionals a novel way of accessing a high-quality management education at an affordable cost.
Students may choose from two fields of study: Business Administration (CEMBA) or Public Administration (CEMPA) with the option of multiple exit points from which they can earn a post-graduate diploma or an Executive Master’s degree.
The features of these graduate degree programmes include:
- Cost effective and cost efficient educational operations
- Provision of equal opportunity of admission
- Self instructional learning materials, in print and non-print media (where relevant)
- Provision of face-to-face/classroom lecture sessions
- Continuous and terminal evaluation.
- Offered by a consortium of reputable universities in several of the 54 nations of the Commonwealth.
- Courses designed and developed by Canada’s top universities including York University, University of Toronto and University of Windsor.
- Programmes to be taught by a cadre of highly respected faculty.