Tuition Financing Programme
|This programme is designed for all UCC Undergraduate students (new and returning, part-time or full-time) interested in going on a payment plan.|
Neither payslips nor credit checks will be required.
This initial roll-out of the Tuition Financing Programme will focus on Online and UCC Kingston Students. Students from our regional Campuses interested in a payment plan can speak directly to an SFS officer (Kingston Campus).
- Complete the application form and addendum. (If student is not working your parent or guardian - who must be working - will be required to complete this form)
- Get a copy of your National ID (Driver's License, Voters ID & TRN or Passport & TRN)
- Pay your deposit* and miscellaneous fee (where applicable) and take your payment receipt when visiting our SFS office.
- Indicate your preferred repayment method (on application form)
- Over the counter (UCC Cashier - Kingston Campus ONLY, Pay Master Locations Island Wide)
- Electronic Debit
- Standing Order, or
- Salary Deduction.
- Indicate preferred duration of payment plan for the semester (on application form):
- Two months or
- Three months.
Sign the following tuition financing loan documents
Promissory Note – signed by Student
Master Loan Agreement – ONLY applicable for first time applicants to UCC-ISP tuition financing programme/loan
Payment Authorization Form – This will vary based on your selected payment method
Promissory Note (Sponsor) – signed by Sponsor, where applicable
Sponsor Form – Where applicable
Please note that we have listened to your feedback.
After completing application form and addendum, you will NO LONGER be required to wait 48 hours for additional loan documents to be emailed to you.
You’re now ONLY required to visit SFS office ONCE to have your tuition financing loan with ISP processed. UCC will send loan documents to ISP for processing. You will be advised when your loan is approved.
*If you're doing up to 3 modules, you'll be required to pay for 1 module plus miscellaneous fee.
If you're doing 4 or more modules, you'll be required to pay for 2 modules plus miscellaneous fee.
Once you have printed, completed and the relevant documents, you may pay your deposit and miscellaneous fee, and then visit our SFS office to get the tuition financing process started.
ISP Finance Services Limited
Office Lines: (876) 906-0103/906-0012
WhatsApp Line: (876) 279-9543