Tuition Financing Programme
This programme is designed for all UCC Undergraduate students (new and returning, part-time or full-time) interested in going on a payment plan.
Neither payslips nor credit checks will be required.
This initial roll-out of the Tuition Financing Programme will focus on Online and UCC Kingston Students. Students from our regional Campuses interested in a payment plan can speak directly to an SFS officer or your respective Campus Manager.
- Complete the application form and addendum. (If student is not working your parent or guardian - who must be working - will be required to complete this form)
- Get a copy of your National ID (Driver's License, Voters ID & TRN or Passport & TRN)
- Pay your deposit* and miscellaneous fee (where applicable) and take your payment receipt when visiting our SFS office.
- Indicate your preferred repayment method
- Over the counter (UCC Cashier - Kingston Campus, Pay Master Locations Island Wide)
- Electronic Debit
- Standing Order, or
- Salary Deduction.
- Indicate preferred duration of payment plan:
- One month,
- Two months or
- Three months.
- Master Loan Agreement
- Promissory Note
- Payment Authorization Form - This form will vary based on your selected repayment method.
- Open Salary Deduction Form - Where applicable