- Complete the UCC-ISP Tuition Financing Application Form (below or in soft copy).
- UCC Student signs addendum (Also found on final page of application form)
- Pay Deposit to UCC (If you're doing 1-3 modules, deposit will include cost of one 3 credit module and miscellaneous fee; If you're doing 4 or more modules, deposit will include cost of two 3 credit modules and miscellaneous fee)
- Get deposit payment verified by SFS (This is done by sharing or emailing receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org and getting confirmation of receipt of payment. You must also let SFS know that you're getting financing through ISP)
- ISP will contact you within 48 hours of documents being submitted to confirm your financing and repayment option (You may either choose: Salary deduction, electronic debit, standing order or paymaster).
- Once financing is approved, tuition will be sent to UCC.
- You will be responsible for making monthly payments to ISP as agreed to avoid a financial hold being placed on your account; as would be the case if you were on UCC internal payment plan.