UCC is always committed to providing affordable and flexible tuition financing options for our students.
As part of our growth strategy, we have partnered with ISP Finance Services to provide tuition financing for ALL UCC students, which mirrors exactly our internal payment plan.
How does the UCC-ISP Tuition Financing Programme Work?
For your tuition to be financed by ISP, please observe the following easy steps:
- Complete the UCC-ISP Tuition Financing Application Form (below or in soft copy).
- UCC Student signs addendum (Also found on final page of application form)
- Pay Deposit to UCC (If you're doing 1-3 modules, deposit will include cost of one 3 credit module and miscellaneous fee; If you're doing 4 or more modules, deposit will include cost of two 3 credit modules and miscellaneous fee)
- Get deposit payment verified by SFS (This is done by sharing or emailing receipt to email@example.com and getting confirmation of receipt of payment. You must also let SFS know that you're getting financing through ISP)
- ISP will contact you within 48 hours of documents being submitted to confirm your financing and repayment option (You may either choose: Salary deduction, electronic debit, standing order or paymaster).
- Once financing is approved, tuition will be sent to UCC.
- You will be responsible for making monthly payments to ISP as agreed to avoid a financial hold being placed on your account; as would be the case if you were on UCC internal payment plan.