Adjunct Lecturers - Corporate Education
The University of the Commonwealth Caribbean (UCC) invites qualified individuals to submit their application for the posts of Adjunct Lecturer to facilitate courses under the UCC and Global Services Sector GSS Apprenticeship Program. The GSS Apprenticeship Program is a 5-year project funded by the Inter-American Development Bank that will provide Jamaicans with access to training and better jobs in the global services sector. The sector includes knowledge process outsourcing, information technology outsourcing and business process outsourcing. The program is coordinated by JAMPRO, the Ministry of Education, the Heart Trust and the UCC Corporate Education.
Click for more details https://www.gssjamaica.com/.
Interested persons are invited to submit a cover letter and curriculum vitae, including a summary of experience and any specializations, no later than December 15, 2022.
Functions and Responsibility
The lecturers confirmed to the posts have responsibility to review and enhance existing teaching material, utilize interactive teaching methods, assessments and grading, and student advising for job-coaching scenarios. Administrative responsibilities include the preparation and submission of documents and forms as required.
Lecturers will conduct classes and engage students in a fully online learning environment.
- A minimum Bachelor’s degree is required
- Teaching experience in an adult learning environment is preferred
- Experience using the Moodle learning management system is preferred.
The GSS Apprenticeship Program offers multiple specialized courses in the fields of:
Supervisory Management Specializations
- Monitoring Performance Management
- Employee Engagement and Motivation
- Client Relationship Management
- Leadership and Business Ethics
- Critical Thinking
- Resolving Conflict
- Effective Communication
- Analyzing and Visualizing Data
- Quality Management and Systems
- Reporting and Presentation
- Project Management
Leadership Management Specializations
- Call Centre Skills
- Workplace Diversity and Inclusion
- Effective Leadership
- Coaching Techniques
- Strategic Planning Principles and Techniques
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Managing Sales
- Payment Card Industry (PCI) Guidelines
- Jamaica Labour Laws
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org