Group Digital Marketing Officer
The UCC GROUP invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the position of GROUP DIGITAL MARKETING OFFICER.
To assist with the implementation of the UCC Group’s digital marketing strategy to achieve agreed targets and key performance indicators. Keeping current with new digital marketing techniques, the post-holder will also contribute to the long-term development of our digital marketing strategy.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Develop, implement and oversee social media strategies.
- Website content editing.
- Create, edit, and monitor email marketing campaigns.
- Create, edit and monitor digital ad campaigns.
- Proofreading key messaging.
- Work closely with other marketing personnel in carrying out other required duties.
- Assist in the development and review of digital marketing plans, activities and budgets.
- Proven work experience in digital marketing.
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools and platforms.
- Excellent copywriting, presentation and communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge of best SEO practices and tools.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, Digital Media, or equivalent
- At least 2 years’ experience with digital marketing platforms including MailChimp, Facebook for Business, Hootsuite, Drupal, WordPress, among others.