B.SC. IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
WITH A MAJOR IN FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
4 Year Degree Course
The Bachelor of Science degree with major in Financial Management, has a strong business-related base of general education and core modules. Students then have the opportunity to continue with specialized modules in the upper level of the programme, that are focused on Financial Management and Analysis
This Bachelor of Science degree is a 4-year programme. You have the choice of selecting your courses or modules, so that your course of study is completed through classes in the early morning, daytime, evening or on Sundays.
Students have the option of receiving an accredited Associate of Science Degree award in Business Administration after 2 years of study in this programme.
- A degree with an international flavour set within a strong social science framework
- Provides a thorough grounding in financial management and analyses
- Develops critical skills for a wide range of real world professional situations
- An excellent preparation for a career in financial management, investment banking, investment analysis and management and management consultancy.
- Flexible study programme, not limited by any one particular class time or geographical region
UCC is a tertiary institution registered by the University Council of Jamaica (UCJ), the official local accrediting body for tertiary education. UCC is working closely with the UCJ, for full accreditation of this B.Sc. degree with major in Financial Management.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ENTRY
FACE-TO-FACE STUDY OPTIONS