UCC Partnerships Division
MRS. SARNIA LEWIS-RAYMOND
DIRECTOR, INTERNATIONAL FRANCHISE DEVELOPMENT
It is my great pleasure to welcome and thank you for visiting the Partnership Division of the University of the Commonwealth Caribbean. This is a strategic partnership initiative intended to develop the collaborative provision of higher education worldwide. Our initiative embraces tertiary education institutions and entrepreneurs, in pursuing the opportunity to cultivate access to excellent education. The long-term goal of the UCC Partnership Division is a continuous expansion of educational opportunities within the countries of the Commonwealth, using UCC’s intellectual property and brand name for successful operations.
The University Partnership Division will therefore aim for our partnership operations to:
- Monitor and improve franchise/license frameworks to minimize problems and improve future agreements.
- Continuously train and support franchisees/licensees to drive growth and performance.
- Visit partner campuses on a continuing basis, as required, to review business plans, curriculum development and technology updates.
- Provide accessibility through remote support.
- To always be available to answer questions that arise during ongoing operations
The forward-thinking and creative approach of UCC’s leaders and staff is what makes us stand out. I am proud of the work we do, while adhering to professional and best practice educational standards, in conducting business within the higher education sector, and constantly searching for means of improving performance.
+1(876) 906-3000 or +1(876) 322-3852
17 Worthington Avenue, Kingston 5
Jamaica, West Indies