SUPPORT SERVICES FOR YOUR BUSINESS
UCC PARTNERSHIPS DIVISION
At the University of the Commonwealth Caribbean, we believe in establishing collaborative international educational partnerships. What sets us apart is our commitment to academic excellence, research-led teaching, entrepreneurship, and innovation. Innovation is part of our DNA. We work hard to establish links with interested national, regional and international institutions of higher education and related businesses, sharing and exchanging our expertise, to help provide you with that competitive edge.
We are here to support and guide a range of your strategic decisions, from initial engagement through to the launch of your local class offerings and beyond.
Some of the key resources available to you for this License or Joint Collaboration include:
- INITIAL ASSISTANCE: Your UCC leadership team will provide guidance specific to the types of partnership engaged upon. We will work with you to help and promote nurture a strong and engaged student community.
- CONSULTATION AND GUIDANCE: UCC will remain a resource for franchisees/licensees from initial engagement through launch and during ongoing operations. Access unlimited, no-cost technical support and connect with partners. Increase your knowledge of UCC’s services.
- ACCREDITED PROGRAMMES: UCC degree awards available to partners
Some of the key resources available to you for a Franchise Collaboration include:
- INITIAL ASSISTANCE: Your UCC leadership team will provide guidance on the selection or retrofitting of your location, including a review of accessibility, parking, square footage, leasing agreements, as applicable. If build-out is required, we will make recommendations throughout the design and construction process, including the selection of lecture-room furniture, the configuration of classrooms, student and staff amenities, and more. We will work with you to ensure your facility has a comfortable, safe and inviting environment, to help nurture a strong and engaged student community.
- EARLY-STAGE TRAINING: All strategic partners will be invited to participate in a modular training programme at our Kingston campus headquarters, to ensure programme compliance, service quality and brand integrity. We will review admissions policies, student financing options, campus technologies, instructor recruitment/training, the administration of examinations, student marketing strategies and more.
- IN-MARKET SUPPORT: Visits will be made to each campus on an ongoing basis, to review business plans, curriculum development and technology updates. As questions arise during your ongoing operations, accessible remote support will always be available.
- TOP-LINE COURSEWARE: UCC partners will have the right to use all curricula and courseware materials developed by UCC for use in business, management and computer training courses, as well as any future programmes of study established by UCC. This will allow for the immediate offering of proven programmes of study to potential students in your region, and ensure academic consistency with other UCC campuses.
- SHARED LIBRARY RESOURCES: All digital journal subscriptions and e-Resources secured for UCC libraries will be available at every campus, to ensure all UCC students have access to the best possible tools for research and learning.
- AMPLE TECHNOLOGY SUPPORT: As part of the UCC network, schools can leverage a range of established technology systems to support administrative processes and course delivery. This includes a student management system (Aerion), learning management system (Moodle) and document management system (OnBase).
- A COMPREHENSIVE OPERATING MANUAL: All Franchise partners will receive a comprehensive operations manual containing daily procedures, operational policies, business management tasks and essential forms for local school operations. This will prove to be an invaluable resource in ensuring best practices within your local campus or class offerings.
- EFFECTIVE MARKETING STRATEGIES: We will provide you with an initial supply of suggested student recruiting materials, as well as access to additional materials for you to purchase at your discretion. Collateral materials will be updated as new programmes are announced and launched, and UCC will be available to approve all marketing materials that partners create and distribute locally, to ensure compliance with the UCC brand guidelines.
And much more……