B.Sc. in BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
WITH A MAJOR IN ACCOUNTING & FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT (AFM)
4 Year Degree Course
The Bachelor of Science degree with major in Accounting and Financial Management has a strong business related base of core modules, with specialised modules in the upper level of the programme, that are focused on Accounting and Financial Management.
This Bachelor of Science degree is a 4-year programme. Students have the choice of selecting their courses or modules, so that the course of study is completed through classes in the daytime, evening or on Sundays.
Students have the option of exiting the programme with an accredited Associate of Science Degree in Business Administration, after 2 years of study in this programme.
- A degree with an international flavour set within a strong social science framework
- Provides a thorough grounding in accounting and finance
- Develops critical skills for a wide range of real world professional situations
- An excellent preparation for a career in professional accountancy, investment banking, investment analysis and management, management consultancy and financial management.
- Flexible study programme, not limited by any one particular class time or geographical region
UCC is a tertiary institution registered by the University Council of Jamaica (UCJ), the official local accrediting body for tertiary education. The B.Sc. degree with major in Accounting and Financial Management is fully accredited by the UCJ.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ENTRY