BSc. in Business Administration
with a major in Information Systems Management (ISM)
4 Year Degree Course
The Bachelor of Science degree with major in Information Systems Management has a strong business related base of core modules but includes techniques and applications focused on Information systems and management, to operationalise the conceptual framework and build the competencies of an excellent and rounded business practitioner, in a highly technological environment.
This Bachelor of Science degree is a 4-year programme. Students have the choice of selecting their courses or modules, so that the course of study is completed through classes in the daytime, evening or on Sundays.
Students have the option of exiting the programme with an accredited Associate of Science Degree in Business Administration, after 2 years of study in this programme.
- A degree with an international flavour set within a strong social science framework
- Provides a thorough understanding of how organisations and societies use and exploit new information and communication technologies (ICT)
- Develops critical skills for a wide range of real world professional situations
- Excellent preparation for a career in information systems management or management consultancy specialising in it
- Flexible study programme, not limited by any one particular class time or geographical region
UCC is a tertiary institution registered by the University Council of Jamaica (UCJ), the official local accrediting body for tertiary education. The B.Sc. degree with major in Information Systems Management is fully accredited by the UCJ.