The UNIVERSITY OF THE COMMONWEALTH CARIBBEAN invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the position of Marketing Officer.
The Marketing Officer’s primary remit is execution of the UCC’s marketing strategy. The Officer is responsible to assist the Director (or incumbent) with all aspects of marketing strategy formulation and execution in support of the UCC’s goals and objectives. The Officer is responsible to develop and execute various marketing and support activities and concomitant budgets both above and below the line to attain departmental targets.
Minimum Qualifications & Skills
3yrs + experience in Marketing Business, or a Related Field, Extensive Marketing Experience, Understanding of Business Practices, Budgeting, Financial Knowledge, In-Depth Research and Analysis, Public Speaking, Creativity, Innovation, Adaptability, Leadership, Managerial Skills, Multi-Tasking.
- Should be a skilled and creative copywriter through detailed market analysis
- Proficient communication skills and ability to negotiate with the clients and the advertising agencies
- Must be aware of the market trends, competitors in the market and future threats
- Expert marketing skills and ability to implement new and innovative marketing strategies
- Motivating, leadership quality and should believe in team work and collective efforts
- Good presentation skills and sound mathematical and statistical skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office