BACHELOR OF ARTS IN
Degree Type: Bachelor of Arts
Awarding Institution: UCC Global
Delivery Modality: 100% Online or Blended
Acquire Business Administration skills that are tailored to help you in your professional business career. With your online Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration degree from UCC Global, you will increase your project management, critical thinking, and leadership skills. This range of experience will allow you to prepare for a wide variety of career options, allowing you to choose a business or management career specific to your interests.
Upon completion of your online Bachelor's of Arts in Business Administration degree you will be able to:
- Examine the role of competitive advantage in business environments using strategic and operational methods.
- Compare and contrast regional, national, and international business environments.
- Evaluate the legal, social, political, and economic environments of business.
- Analyze financial information and other business data to ensure effective managerial decision-making.
- Design effective solutions by diagnosing organizational problems.
- Create a strategic business plan.
Some of the major courses in the Bachelor's of Arts in Business Administration include:
- ACC 202 Principles of Managerial Accounting
- BUS 308 Statistics for Managers
- ECO 204 Principles of Microeconomics
- INF 220 IS Principles
- MGT 330 Management for Organizations