BACHELOR OF ARTS IN
Acquire Business Administration skills that are tailored to help you in your professional business career. With your online Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration degree from University of the Commonwealth Caribbean Global Campus (UCCGC), you will increase your project management, critical thinking, and leadership skills. This range of experience will allow you to prepare for a wide variety of career options, allowing you to choose a business or management career specific to your interests.
Upon completion of your online Bachelor's of Arts in Business Administration degree you will be able to:
- Examine the role of competitive advantage in business environments using strategic and operational methods.
- Compare and contrast regional, national, and international business environments.
- Evaluate the legal, social, political, and economic environments of business.
- Analyze financial information and other business data to ensure effective managerial decision-making.
- Design effective solutions by diagnosing organizational problems.
- Create a strategic business plan.