BACHELOR OF ARTS IN
Marketing bridges the gap between businesses and potential customers as it is centred around creativity, problem-solving, and educating potential customers about your product and service. It is a complex discipline that combines elements of advertising, communication, research, and finance. The online marketing degree from the University of the Commonwealth Caribbean Global Campus (UCCGC) was created to develop the skills and knowledge you will need to succeed in the marketing field. Help companies build and maintain relationships with their clients and customers by pursuing your bachelor’s degree in marketing.
Upon completion of your online Bachelor of Arts in Marketing degree, you will be able to:
- Apply management and marketing concepts to diverse marketing needs within domestic and multiple global cultures
- Employ market research, data analysis, and analytics techniques to make informed marketing decisions
- Compare legal, ethical, sustainable, and socially responsible marketing principles
- Utilize appropriate marketing communications and digital practices to meet organizational and consumer needs
- Create a strategic marketing plan for a dynamic business environment