Earn your Master of Accountancy online from the University of the Commonwealth Caribbean Global Campus (UCCGC). In this accounting program, you will evaluate how to research complex accounting issues using professional resources. Prepare yourself for a career in accounting by enhancing your analytical, communication, and decision making skills that will help you apply the technical knowledge that you will also gain from this program.
Upon completion of your online Master of Accountancy degree, you will be able to:
- Develop technical knowledge and competency in the field of accountancy
- Evaluate how to research complex accounting issues using professional resources
- Articulate applied concepts and principles to real-world problems
- Assess the relevancy, accuracy, and value of financial and non-financial information
- Appraise ethical issues and decision alternatives by incorporating professional codes of conduct and social responsibility