The Master of Business Administration program delivers a challenging, rich, and relevant academic experience with the flexibility offered by a college online. This online programme from the University of the Commonwealth Caribbean Global Campus (UCCGC) will give you quality assurance when choosing your graduate degree in business administration. The programme focuses on the key attributes you’ll need to excel in any business – leadership, innovation, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Upon completion of your online Master of Business Administration degree, you will be able to:
- Prepare written and oral communications to create professional presence, articulate a vision, and bridge diverse perspectives and cultural differences that impact businesses
- Integrate critical thinking and inventiveness to form strategies and overcome business challenges in both domestic and international business settings
- Utilize leadership skills in situations involving collaboration, self-advocacy, and business-critical decisions
- Formulate financial analysis and business knowledge in marketing, data analytics, economics, operations, project management, human capital management, and emerging technologies to drive decision-making
- Critique the use of legal and ethical principles and the influence of politics in the business environment