MASTER OF ARTS IN
HEALTH CARE ADMINISTRATION
Improve the experience of healthcare providers and patients by taking your place in a fast-growing and innovative industry. Make moves to advance your healthcare career by pursuing your master’s degree in healthcare administration online from the University of the Commonwealth Caribbean Global Campus (UCCGC).
WHAT IS HEALTH CARE ADMINISTRATION?
A master’s degree in healthcare administration expands your knowledge of the healthcare field and is designed for those looking to find new opportunities within healthcare administration field. Due to the comprehensive and advanced nature of this master’s program in healthcare, it can be highly desirable to both students and potential employers in the industry. The skills and knowledge you obtain from an online MHA at the University of the Commonwealth Caribbean Global Campus will unlock a variety of opportunities, as this program will help you develop the skills needed to advance to a leadership position, and prepare you for management roles in the healthcare industry.
Upon completion of your online Master of Arts Health Care Administration degree, you will be able to:
- Apply health care financial and accounting concepts in organizational decision making
- Apply principles of leadership in the developing of strategic goals, achieving organizational outcomes, and modelling professional values
- Formulate health care decisions consistent with legal and ethical standards
- Utilize health care information technology and statistical reasoning in organizational planning and decision-making
- Demonstrate sensitivity to diversity in the health care setting
- Evaluate health care outcomes using quality improvement and risk standards
- Apply health care economic perspectives in the interpretation of health policy
- Apply problem-solving approaches in the resolution of health care issues
- Communicate the responsibility of a health care professional remaining current in their professional knowledge