MASTER OF SCIENCE IN
The Master of Science in Technology Management degree from the University of the Commonwealth Caribbean Global Campus (UCCGC) provides you with skills required for employment in fields that leverage the application of technology in a managerial role. The degree program allows you to leverage the full potential of technology and organizational resources to achieve business objectives. You will study managerial skills required to successfully deploy technology to improve decision making, enhance operational efficiencies, prepare policies and action plans, and promote new products and services resulting in organizational profitability.
Upon completion of your online Master of Science Technology Management degree, you will be able to:
- Assess business adaptations of information and technology to enhance the strategic competitive advantage of an organization
- Identify, model, and promote the required management and leadership skills to succeed in a culture of innovation
- Plan the implementation of technical projects while effectively utilizing human and financial resources to improve the operational efficiencies of an organization
- Determine the appropriate technologies to enhance communication and collaboration within an organization
- Analyze issues of ethical and social responsibility within an organization