College of Graduate Studies & Research
Applicants wishing to apply for UCC graduate programmes should ensure that all documents and required items are properly completed and submitted to University of the Commonwealth Caribbean (UCC).
The following components as applicable are required:
- One (1) recent [no older than six months] passport size colour photograph (upload begins on next page)
- Application fee: US$15.00 or local currency equivalent. Most major credit cards accepted. Make Manager’s Cheques payable to “University of the Commonwealth Caribbean”. This fee can be paid online.
- Official proof of degree and/or professional certification and continuing education. Applicants should present a certified/notarised copy of the qualification(s) along with the original. Copies may be certified by College of Graduate Studies staff.
- Official transcript(s) of all prior studies at college/university and or professional (e.g. ACCA, CIM) levels.
- These are to be submitted in envelopes sealed by the degree granting institution(s).
- Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) Portfolio & completion of the Commonwealth Executive Management Achievement Test (CEMAT) will be required for persons desiring to pursue either the CEMBA or CEMPA and persons who do not possess a first degree.
- The CEMAT will be required for applicants to the CEMBA and CEMPA who possess a Bachelor’s degree with a GPA below that of 2.0 on a 4-point scale.
- Statement of Purpose completed and uploaded (begins on the next page).
- Current CV/Resume demonstrating career progression, educational, social and professional achievement.
- Two (2) Confidential Recommendations of Applicant (completed on official forms below):
- International documentation must be translated (where necessary) into English by an official translation agency before submission to the UCC. If transcripts need to be translated, students must request two sets of transcripts: one for the translation agency and another one to be submitted to UCC.
NOTE: Your online application is complete when you have submitted your original documents for certification and paid your application fee.