Undergraduate Programmes - Instructions
To apply, please use the following steps:
- Review the Admissions Requirements.
- Ideally, applicants should have all required documents scanned and ready for upload prior to starting the application form. However, if you are unable to have them scanned and uploaded, then proceed in completing the application anyway.
- Click on the link begin application button at end of this page.
- Proceed to fill out the application form with the required information.
- Where possible, at this initial stage, upload any required documents.
- Upon completion click “Submit”.
- Pay application fee.
- Check email for notification and follow the instructions to activate the portal.
All items with an asterisk (*) are required fields that MUST be filled out before submission.
Again, where possible, please have the following documents/information to be entered in the required fields:
- Tax Registration Number (TRN)
- Qualifications: CXC/CSEC, GCE,CAPE, SSC, BSSC
- Certificate: NCTVET, Associate Degree
You have the OPTION, at this initial application stage, to scan & upload the following:
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Deed Poll
- Transcript (Unofficial)
- Proof of English Proficiency
(Applicable only for international students who require TOEFL/IELTS)
For any queries and further information please call +1(876) 906-3000, ext: 3990 or 4015