- You need to apply to graduate.
- Graduation – usually the 3rd Sunday in July. Degrees are conferred in December without ceremony.
- For an Associate Degree – after completing 60 credits (including advanced standing).
- For a B.Sc. Degree after completing 120 credits (including advanced standing).
- Awarded based on GPA – Pass 3.00 and below/3.01 – 3.49 Cum Laude/3.5 – 3.67 Magna Cum Laude/3.68 and above Summa Cum Laude.
- For updates on Graduation, visit the Graduation page.
- To request a transcript, visit this page.