4THACADEMIC RESEARCH CONFERENCE
Developing Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Technology for Global Competitiveness and Resilience
The University of the Commonwealth Caribbean (UCC) hosted its 4th Academic Research Conference themed “Developing Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Technology for Global Competitiveness and Resilience” on September 23 & 24, 2020.
The guest speakers and panelists include:
- Professor Dennis J. Gayle, President, University of the Commonwealth Caribbean
- Mr. David Wan, President, Jamaica Employers Federation
- Mr. Danny Roberts, CD, JP, Head of the Hugh Lawson Shearer Trade Union Education Institute at the Consortium for Social Development and Research.
- Mr. Arnaldo Brown, Former Minister of State in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Dr. Andrew Spencer, Former Executive Director, Tourism Product Development Company Ltd.
- Dr. Donald Roomes, University Lecturer, Florida International University.
UCC Faculty Presentations:
- Dr. Delroy Chevers
- Mrs. Paula Rhoden
- Dr. Curt Brown
- Ms. Sandra Bloomfield
- Dr. Shauna Kay Porter
Live Patrons- Watch the conference live
Network- Exchange business contacts
Meet- Attendees and Student Entrepreneurs
- With polls, surveys and live Q&A
Integration- Social media integration
|FOR EXTRA CREDIT STUDENTS MAY EARN UP TO 5 MARKS FOR SUBMITTING A RESPONSE TO THE FOLLOWING:|
Every sector in the Jamaican social and economic landscape has been impacted by the global pandemic COVID 19.
OUR SPONSORS AND PARTNERS
We are inviting you to partner with us as a sponsor;
Hundreds of live participants over the two days, both locally and internationally
Thousands more viewing on-demand.
Your partnership will bring value to your company and our collaboratively efforts can and will transform a nation
Our students Poster presentations.
The best research presentations are awarded
Student Display of your entrepreneurial venture
Encourage peers to start various business ventures
If you have any questions or need assistance, please get in touch with the Conference Secretariat by:
Telephone- 876-906-3000 ext 4038
DAY 1 REPLAY
DAY 2 REPLAY