MASTER OF SCIENCE in
DATA PRIVACY PROTECTION & CYBER SECURITY
Master of Science in Data Privacy Protection & Cyber Security is an essential programme in this modern world where a majority of information is digitised, and there is an increase in cyber attacks on computer infrastructure. Modern civilisation depends highly on computer software, which creates the need for a tremendous and formidable level of cyber security and data protection.
This programme will deliver practical knowledge, develop technical and problem-solving skills, and offer intellectual experience in various aspects such as cyber security, privacy, and trust. Additionally, students will learn how to:
- Evaluate and address privacy issues, privacy threats and vulnerabilities
- Mitigate privacy and security threats by integrating and applying knowledge to solve real problems.
- Design, research, and implement robust cyber security measures.
Graduates in the MSc in Data Privacy Protection & Cyber Security programme will learn the essential skills necessary to pursue careers in the following areas:
- Security Analyst
- Cyber Risk Analyst
- Security Engineer
- Security Architect AND MORE!
In general, admission to this programme requires the following:
- An earned baccalaureate degree in BSc. in Information Technology, Computer Science or any related field from a recognized or/and accredited institution.
- A minimum of three years working experience
- A working knowledge of the English language at the postgraduate studies level
Certain prerequisite courses may be required to be taken at the UCC (where necessary)
- Delivery mode: ONLINE
- Full Cost: $9,500 USD
- Credits: 42
- Duration: 20 months