BACHELOR OF ARTS IN
The success and efficiency of any business requires the dedication to detail that an accountant provides. Help determine and sustain your organization’s health with your Bachelor of Arts in Accounting degree from the University of the Commonwealth Caribbean Global Campus (UCCGC). With your online accounting degree, you will better understand the business environment through the study of ledgers, accruals, financial statements, budgets, and reporting. Demonstrate proficiency in fundamental accounting principles and procedures, employing technology in accounting, analyzing solutions to complex accounting problems, and utilizing accounting information in making business decisions.
Upon completion of your online Bachelor of Arts in Accounting degree, you will be able to:
- Summarize fundamental accounting principles and procedures
- Apply technology tools related to the area of accounting
- Evaluate alternatives to complex accounting problems
- Integrate accounting and finance information in business decision making
- Appraise the legal, regulatory and ethical issues in the practice of accounting