BACHELOR OF ARTS IN
Degree Type: Bachelor of Arts
Awarding Institution: UCC Global
Delivery Modality: 100% Online or Blended
With an online Business Economics degree from UCC Global, you will utilize your strong economic foundation and have the opportunity to make a real impact on businesses. Earn your online business economics degree to discover the necessary skills needed to become a critical member of a business organization. Due to globalization and the increasing competition in the business sphere, corporations are looking for individuals who possess these necessary economics skills, such as forecasting in various markets and analyzing data.
Upon completion of your online Bachelor of Arts in Business Economics degree, you will be able to:
- Assess business facts and interpret them consistent with economic thinking
- Examine how decision makers allocate scarce resources to achieve economic efficiency
- Apply economic tools to analyze decisions made by consumers, firms, and policy makers
- Predict the impact of fiscal, monetary, and trade policy on a firm using microeconomic and macroeconomic models.
Some of the major courses in the Bachelor's of Arts in Business Economics include:
- ECO 320 International Economics
- ECO 406 Business Cycles & Growth
- ECO 408 Managerial Economics