BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN
CYBER & DATA SECURITY TECHNOLOGY
Degree Type: Bachelor of Science
Awarding Institution: UCC Global
Delivery Modality: 100% Online or Blended
A Cyber & Data Security Technology Bachelor’s degree can provide a career working against threats of Cybercrime, data breaches, and identity theft – challenges that have become all too common in modern society. Lead the charge to repel these threats when you earn your Bachelor of Science in Cyber & Data Security Technology from UCC Global. With this degree, you will learn cyber & data security technology and gain the opportunity to become a data security partner for businesses of all sizes. Learn how to harness technology to prevent 21st-century crime with our online cyber & data security classes.
Upon completion of your online Bachelor of Science in Cyber & Data Security Technology degree, you will be able to:
- Employ professionalism, ethics, and social responsibility values related to the cyber & data security technology professions
- Create an information security policy framework based upon the classification of data in the seven domains of the typical information technology infrastructure
- Develop a risk management plan of the seven domains of the typical information technology infrastructure.
Some of the major courses in the Bachelor's of Arts in Cyber & Data Security Technology include:
- CPT 200 Fundamentals of Programming Languages
- CPT 310 Database Systems & Management
- CYB 401 Risk Management & Infrastructure