BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN
CYBER & DATA SECURITY TECHNOLOGY
A Cyber & Data Security Technology Bachelor’s degree can provide a career working against threats of Cybercrime, data breaches, and identity theft – challenges that have become all too common in modern society. Lead the charge to repel these threats when you earn your Bachelor of Science in Cyber & Data Security Technology from the University of the Commonwealth Caribbean Global Campus (UCCGC). With this degree, you will learn cyber & data security technology and gain the opportunity to become a data security partner for businesses of all sizes. Learn how to harness technology to prevent 21st-century crime with our online cyber & data security classes.
Upon completion of your online Bachelor of Science in Cyber & Data Security Technology degree, you will be able to:
- Employ professionalism, ethics, and social responsibility values related to the cyber & data security technology professions
- Create an information security policy framework based upon the classification of data in the seven domains of the typical information technology infrastructure
- Develop a risk management plan of the seven domains of the typical information technology infrastructure
- Construct the appropriate countermeasures to ensure the principles of information security
- Evaluate the local, national, and global impact of attacks and unauthorized use of digital assets on individuals, organizations, and society
- Prepare the appropriate solutions for business continuity to minimize the impact of a disruption or disaster utilizing current techniques, best practices, skills, and necessary security tools.