BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN
Turn technology into business solutions. With technology evolving at such a rapid rate in an increasingly globalized market, now more than ever businesses are in need of competent IT professionals who can harness the connective power of technology. The Bachelor of Science in Information Technology degree from the University of the Commonwealth Caribbean Global Campus (UCCGC) integrates technology skill development with the business enterprise acumen required in the fast-paced, rapidly changing global workplace. This IT degree program builds a foundation in business theory and practice to help you understand the impact of Information Technology on the workplace. You will develop a strong blend of business, organizational, technical, and interpersonal skills to become a technological problem-solver.
Upon completion of your online Bachelor of Science in Information Technology degree, you will be able to:
- Analyze a complex computing problem and apply principles of computing and other relevant disciplines to identify solutions.
- Design, implement and evaluate a computing-based solution to meet a given set of computing requirements in the context of the program’s discipline.
- Communicate efficiently in a variety of professional contexts.
- Recognize professional responsibilities and make informed judgements in computing practice based on legal and ethical principles.
- Function effectively as a member or leader of a team engaged in activities appropriate to the program’s discipline.
- Identify and analyze user needs and take them into